The naughtiest, but by far the nicest treat this Christmas. Filled with all your favourite treats, this square of chocolate heaven is sure to go down a treat at any occasion.
- 125g salted butter
- 200g dark chocolate (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 360g light brown sugar
- 65g self raising flour
- 85g cocoa
- 8 oreos, crushed
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag mini Terry’s chocolate oranges with popping candy
Macros: 583 kcals / 75g carbs / 28g fat / 7g protein
- Soften the butter in a bowl
- Beat in the melted chocolate to the softened butter. Once combined, cream with the light brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one by one
- Fold in the flour and cocoa to the batter.
- Add in all the treats! Try and mix to get an even distribution of fillings
- In a lined 20x20cm tin, evenly spread in the brownie mix
- At 200*c, bake in the oven for 25-30minutes, or until hard on top but still wobbly underneath
- Now this is the tricky bit. Once cooked (it will still look at little underdone), place in the fridge and leave for around 2 hours to set. Once firm, remove from tray and serve!