The BIG Brownie
December 24, 2016
The naughtiest, but by far the nicest treat this Christmas. Filled with all your favourite treats, this square of chocolate heaven is sure to go down a treat at any occasion.
- 125g salted butter
- 200g dark chocolate (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 360g light brown sugar
- 65g self raising flour
- 85g cocoa
- 8 oreos, crushed
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag mini Terry’s chocolate oranges with popping candy
Macros: 583 kcals / 75g carbs / 28g fat / 7g protein
- Soften the butter in a bowl
- Beat in the melted chocolate to the softened butter. Once combined, cream with the light brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one by one
- Fold in the flour and cocoa to the batter.
- Add in all the treats! Try and mix to get an even distribution of fillings
- In a lined 20x20cm tin, evenly spread in the brownie mix
- At 200*c, bake in the oven for 25-30minutes, or until hard on top but still wobbly underneath
- Now this is the tricky bit. Once cooked (it will still look at little underdone), place in the fridge and leave for around 2 hours to set. Once firm, remove from tray and serve!