Sometimes, naughty treats are just what the doctor ordered. Minature chocolate coated cheesecakes are definitely on prescription.
Makes 16 approx | Macros: 138kcals // carbs – 15g // fat – 8.1g // protein – 1.7g
- 1 x tub of reduced fat cream cheese
- 6 x tbsps salted butter
- 2 x packs of Oreos (flavour of choice)
- Large block (150g) of milk chocolate
- Place the biscuits in a blender and whisk til fine and crumbly. If you don’t have a blender, simply smash and bash with a rolling bin.
- Melt the butter over a gentle heat. Add to the biscuits and mix evenly. Leave to cool.
- Add biscuit mix to a bowl of the cream cheese. Mix well.
- Place in the fridge to firm for around 20 minutes.
- Once hardened, remove from fridge and shape into around 16 even balls. Refrigerate again for 20 minutes.
- Once the balls have set, melt the chocolate in the microwave and immediately dip and dunk the balls in. Place on a tray and freeze for ten mins.
- Remove from the freezer and serve!